Tuesday, February 10, 2009

my turn

In Which I Try to Admit; 25 Things of Me

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose at least 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)


1.
my mom said, i am the most rebellious kid she ever gave birth to, even though my two other siblings are boys.

when i was a kid, once she made an effort to chase me with a broom in her hand trying to make me have my afternoon sleep.

2.
when i was a kid, i never enjoy being asked to have to sleep in the afternoon.
if my mom had successfully made me lay on my bed, it would just mess her up because soon, i would make my younger brother awake because of the noises and everything i did.

3.
i didn’t like school just because it made me have to wake real early in the morning.

4.
i often talk just to myself.
this habit makes me think that i am crazy until i found out that my best friend in high school also did the same with kavana poster she hung on her bedroom wall.


5.
aside from my liking to eat lots of food, thank God that i like cooking too. but this fact is not as good as it sounds, actually, cause i have “my own way”of cooking. :D

when i was still in bandung, my friends always shocked upon watching how my cooking proceed, but they also surprised when they get to taste the result. “it’s really good!”, they said. that one also made me feel released, of course. wekwekwek.

one of my close friend also called me a wonder chef because of that fact.

6.
when i get stressed out, i eat a lot of food.

7.
most of the time, i have an “eating food” dream when i sleep in the afternoon. it makes me desire to eat the food that appeared in my dream when I wake up.
i thought it is cool, cause it looks like a message from God or something like that, but my mom said that it just makes me look like a pregnant woman with that “ngidam” stuff.


8.
i hope someday i’ll get my own first daughter followed by three boys of my own.
but before that happen, i want to marry a handsome gentleman that i love.


9.
i think mini blue bicycle with a basket in front of it, a white vespa, and a classic mini car are the coolest private transportation stuff.

i wish it wouldn't take long for me to have it since my birthday is close, and i already told you about these things, anyway.


10
i know if people tell lies, just by watch them by glance, listen to their voices, or read their writings. so it's better for you not to lie to me.

i mean it.

11.
sometimes, i can read other people's mind. that's also how i know they're lying.

12.
i hate those who "aren't so clever and slow" people. and i always have problems with "impractical" people too. (my mom and my best friend have that thing, actually. being impractical i mean.) and it seems that everyday, more and more people around me develop the same habit.

13.
i can see ghosts. especially when i am tired or sick. therefore i never like hospitals and don't want to be alone working overtime in the office.

14.
i hate people who thinks that they know better than other people.
they always do not know, actually.

15.
i do not like interfering other people's business. and i don't like people interfering my own.
every people have their own personal space.


16.
in general, people thought that i am furious, and have no compassion to them (men almost always did).
even though i actually just did that to people that are "not so clever" in my opinion.

if they just want to know the truth :P

17.
all of the east java people are peevish.

okay okay. not really all. (just to save my life)

18.
i have scoliosis.
it makes me have to drink milk, do some physical exercises, and wear corset to support my back everyday. that also makes me not allowed to do several kind of sports, lift heavy stuff, and do all the things that i stubbornly still do until now, although actually it would have made me to have a bed rest for a week if I did something wrong that caused pain on my back.
what so ever actually.


because of this thing too, in the future i plan to make my own architecture and urban design bureau called epen and the backbone.
kidding.

19.
i always hate weak people.
i have a lot of stock of tears brought out from my eyes often, but i know i am not one of those weaklings.


20.
i don't like sport, but i am a good supporter, for real.

21.
i love singing.
maybe this never occurred in your mind, but i was member of the choir team in my junior and senior high school. i also joined several singing contests when i was a kid, aside from some drawing ones, and I did well. wekwekwek.


in one of of those singing contests, I ended up being the runner up from the first that I should get just because i mistakenly sing: "satuu ditambah satuu samaa dengan satuu." haahaahaa.

maybe i am not so good with math too.

22.
I know God do love me much.

23.
this is the first time i write in english this long. my english is bad, i know, but i don't care anymore, anyway.
and i just give you 23, just because i like this number, and i like against the rules. (and it wasn't really 23, if you really count it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment